Guideline for oral presentations
- The time available for each presentation will be 15 minutes in total
- All the lecture rooms will be equipped with laptops suitable for projection of PowerPoint graphics, data projectors suitable for computer display and a screen.
- Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick or CD in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF format and submit it in the lecture room at the congress venue no later than one hour prior to your session. In order to avoid any problems with your presentation, please make sure it fulfils the necessary requirements, and read carefully the instructions below.
- Please use only the following versions of Power Point: PP 97-2003 95 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 (.pptx) to ensure that your presentation will be opened successfully on an on-site PC.
- Presentations should be made in 16:9 format, preferably 1920 x 1080 px.
- We recommend you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT or PPTX format rather than PPS or PPSX.
- All speakers are requested to respect the time of their presentation.
Guidelines for poster presentation
All posters must be prepared in English.Poster boards’ dimensions (including frames) will be 100 cm in width and 200 cm in height. To keep good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 90 cm (35.4 inches) in width and 120 cm (47.2 inches) in length. Please use the “portrait” position.Make sure that the poster is not crowded by too many letters or numbers. Posters should be easy to read from a 2-meter distance.